Express Next Day delivery is £6.50 (available with hourly delivery times slots).
Standard Delivery of 7 working days is charged at £6.50 on every order under the value of £150.00 (applicable for off-shore orders)
Standard delivery is FREE on everything you order from jampercussion.com on goods with an order value over £150.00. (online ONLY).
EU customers are charged £15.50 on every order under the value of £150.00
Overseas customers (outside EU) please email for an accurate shipping cost.
About our delivery service
• We aim to ship most items on the day of your order (if ordered by 12.00 noon) otherwise the next working day following your order. Please take note of this when using our Express service.
• If you choose items marked 'out of stock when ordered' we will ship the goods when back in stock on an Express service as paid for when ordering. Despite the wait for out of stock goods, the Express delivery charge is non refundable.
• Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore items may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result of this.
• We reserve the right to hold back items in order to consolidate a shipment ie. products that may be temporarily out of stock. Should this arise we will contact you by email to explain.
• If you would like to have items sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address where applicable, unless the order value of each separate order is over £150.00
Small items are sent with:
• Express Next day Service with Interlink
• Larger items are sent with UPS, or other major couriers (at our discretion) or, for extra large items (timpani, bass drums, multiple large instruments) with Pallex, or a dedicated van at our discretion.
UPS is a next working day service (except Highlands and Islands and Overseas) Palletways is 2-3 day service to UK mainland addresses.
• No large items can be delivered on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
For information on international delivery, please call 0151 494 1492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns via courier collection
• Go to our Contact page and email us with ‘Returns and the appropriate Order reference number’ in the subject box.
In the body of the email refer to: order number, stock number, reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
• We will email you with further instructions and will arrange for a courier to come to collect the product you wish to return - free of charge.
Small items-sticks mallets, mallet bags, small hand percussion, accessories.
• We ask you to package these items in such a manner to prevent damage in the post and return them to us via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Enclose a receipt for the postage.
• Damaged incurred due to poor packaging will result in a refund being withheld.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it unused and is in fully re-saleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (14 days) and in original, undamaged packaging.
If the product returned is not in fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In all cases of goods returned that are unwanted by the customer, a re-stocking charge of 15% of the purchase price will be charged. This will be waived if other items are purchased as an alternative.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made-to measure (covers and cases) and special order items.
If the goods are unwanted you will bear the cost of returning them to us.
We do not charge for returns except for unwanted purchases of large instruments (timpani, xylophones, vibraphones, marimbas, tubular bells, bass drums and drum kits)
Whilst we make every effort to get goods to you when required, we cannot be held liable for non-delivery by our 3rd party couriers.
JAM Percussion Ltd, G38A Waterfront Studios 1 Dock Road London E16 1AG